I offer/share this information as part of our caring, supporting & looking out for each other. I hope it is useful, to keep you and your family safe. feel free to revise.
Summary Introduction: PREPARED EMERGENCY PLANS (PEP)
Prepared & developed by: N.A.B. Mwata Nubian
Every household should have a PEP (Prepared Emergency Plans).
What is PEP?
PEP or Prepared Emergency Plans are plans involving all household members (humans and animals/pets).
INTRODUCTORY P.E.P EXERCISE QUESTIONS
Prepared by: N.A.B. Mwata Nubian
March 17, 2020
1) Does every adult and young adult member of your household always have a working mini flashlight (not cell phone) on you at all times?
2) In an emergency, that requires you to shelter in place/stay in your home, for at least
5 days, do you have sufficient hygienic and personal supplies, tools, food, medicine and water for each household member?
3) Does each member of your household have a GO BAG?
4) When you enter a building, do you know your emergency exit location(s)?
5) Is 3 gallons of water per day, per member in your household a minimum emergency preparation?
6) Does your immediate family have PEP (Prepared Emergency Plans)?
IF YOU ANSWERED "NO" TO ANY OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, YOU NEED A PREPARED EMERGENCY PLAN/PEP.
FOR MORE INFORMATION & ASSISTANCE E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org